Lead User Experience (UX) Designer
Senior User Interface (UI) DesignerApply now
The king's men wanted to withhold a site. They had the materials but the plan wasn't right. Who shall lift such an awful hex? No one can but the lead of UX.
Basic traits we look for
Work as a
- 5 plus years of experience as a UX designer/lead
- Ability to articulate design solutions & UX goals for teams
- Proven track record & display of UX portfolio
- Translate user needs into tangible designs, flows, screens & strategy
- Collaborate with multiple client stakeholders with different backgrounds
- Expertise in creating interactive prototypes (web, mobile etc) that tell the story
- Experience of various user research methodologies is a must
- Mentor fellow UX & UI designer
- Bachelors / Masters in HCI or Design will be preferred but not necessary
Please attach your portfolio & resume.