Motion Graphic Designer
Bangalore, Full-timeApply now
An integral part of design and flair that adds a professional polish in every stage of the creative process, from conceptualization to storyboard and editing.
Work as a
- Ability to animate interactions/micro interactions for designs of screens and flows
- Ability to create short graphic videos for marketing and design
- Ability to think creatively and independently and exhibit a range of varied video styles and techniques
- Ideate and create storyboards for all key design projects and assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphics and animation styles for the project.
- Understanding video formats, compression techniques and technical constraints
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustrations and icons designs and also be able to define interactions for each
- Shoot & edit raw videos & add effects to enhance motion graphics. Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation etc for graphics provided by designers
- Ability to work on a written script
- Design and create attractive motion graphics for video deliverables - product explainer, walkthrough, corporate videos, websites, marketing demos, video infographics etc. for internal and external projects
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- Essential skills in
- Additional skills in
- The ability to efficiently generate high-quality output
- Proficient in motion graphics animation techniques
- Knowledge of 2D / 3D animation techniques is a must
- Good communication skills - both spoken and written
- Interface design capability is preferable
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Final Cut Pro