Business Development Executive
1-2 years experience
Any graduate degree
Role & Responsibilities
- Qualify Leads with demonstrating case studies effectively to prospective clients.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with prospective clients and discover potential collaboration opportunities.
- Connect with clients and address their needs effectively by collecting requirements to a high degree of detail.
- Drive business deals towards successful closure
- Liaise with Legal and Business teams for the quick closure of agreements and client onboarding
- Ensuring smooth handover of SOW to the delivery team
- Create presentation and sales decks for the pitching process
- Assisting in creating, planning, and implementing sales strategy and business development initiatives.
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure that the efforts are in alignment with the sales strategy
- Research on market dynamics, competition, and clients
- Identify potential prospects by analysing markets/domains and track potential prospective clients
Must have Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to handle pressure and deadline requirements with minimum hand-holding.
- Be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Passionate, diligent, and motivated toward achieving targets
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Have a flavor for design and sales
- Experience related to selling design services
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze opportunities and information
- Experience in negotiation and persuasion
- Larger Career Growth opportunities
- A culture that promotes challenging oneself for continuous improvement
- Open and communicative work environment
- Exciting sales challenges across multiple domains
- Remuneration commensurate with talent
- Other perks and benefits
- A hell lot of fun!
Mail your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org