Bangalore | 5+ years experience
Masters in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations/Business Management
At NetBramha, we believe design has the power to change the world for the better. Our services include research, strategy & design for our clients across the globe. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of marketing & digital. He/she should have the ability to lead the entire marketing efforts of the studio. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you. This role is both strategic & execution in nature.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead & manage the marketing function of the studio end to end from planning to execution for quality lead generation
- Manage and refine our social media channel with content marketing and inbound marketing.
- Consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts and by generating new quality leads.
- Continually review changes to the market, use tools to measure & iterate so that results are predictable and sustainable
- Report directly to the CEO and rally along to execute the brand vision.
- KPI’s will be around # of qualified leads, site traffic, awards won, lead to conversion ratios, content quality, ranking on platforms like clutch, etc.
Must have Skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Able to set and achieve targets as well as do not shy from achieving given targets
- Self-motivated and committed to perform
- Ability to track, measure, and iterate based on results
Mail your resume to:email@example.com