5+ years experience in Digital Marketing | Bangalore
Masters in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations/Business Management
As a Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for leading the coordinated flow of information
and communication and disseminating it according to the overall marketing plan/strategy: content, media, web copy, website updates, internal communication, blog, case study, and whitepapers. They will also be in charge of developing and maintaining a comprehensive marketing strategy that defines how different digital marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all of NetBramha’s channels.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead & manage the marketing function of the studio end-to-end from planning to execution for quality lead generation
- Manage and refine our social media channels with content marketing and inbound marketing.
- Consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts and by generating new quality leads.
- Continually review changes to the market, and use tools to measure & iterate so that results are predictable and sustainable
- Report directly to the CEO and rally along to execute the brand vision.
- KPIs will be around # of qualified leads, site traffic, awards won, lead to conversion ratios, content quality, ranking on platforms like Clutch, etc.
Must have Skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Able to set and achieve targets as well as do not shy from achieving given targets
- Self Motivated and committed to perform
- Ability to track, measure, and iterate based on results
Life at NetBramha
Design, disruption, & lots of happy yellow vibes. Day in & day out.
Where design superheroes assemble to showcase their best work.
In a constant state of unlearning & learning, & sharing these with the design community.
Design Leadership Program
One-of-its-kind design leadership training molding design leaders of the future.
Yearly gathering of entire team; replete with fun, learning sessions, & activities
Awards & Accolades
Recognition of great work every year, celebration of expertise & passion
Hybrid Work Advantage
Strong interpersonal bond & seamless collaboration across 75+ hybrid team