At NetBramha, we believe design has the power to change the world for the better. Our services include research, strategy & design for our clients across the globe. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our ideal candidate has a deep empathy for people & their aspirations. He/She has a proven track record of connecting & nurturing right talent across functions & experience levels.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
- Make sure our teams are happy & engaged at work
- Manage & build recruitment to retention function across the organization
- Execute or oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development, like coaching, mentoring and recognizing top performers
- Build a remote first work culture with right policies, tools & engagement
- Work closely with partners, employees, management to drive strong brand culture & retention.
- Ambitious individual who drives the programs, practices and processes in alignment with the company values and commitment to a diverse and inclusive and innovative culture.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly to market trends
- Self-motivated and committed to perform
- Ability to track, measure, and iterate based on results
- Prior Experience in IT Services or Design Industry
- Ethical with high regard for integrity & process