Business Analyst (Pre-Sales)
3 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst | Bangalore
Any graduate degree (Business/Sales/Technology)
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the first touch point for customers in the pre-sales journey
- Involved in customer research, data analysis, lead qualification etc
- Understand & articulate in detail client requirements & goals for services that we provide
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Define & maintain scope documents for design projects across multiple clients using excel, decks, etc.
- Gather customer requirements via interviews, workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, etc., and relay the information clearly to the internal teams.
- Accountable to Project Management and sales for detailed project scope & estimate.
- Work iteratively to provide accurate effort estimates based on the scope to the Sales lead.
Must have Skills
- Excellent articulation skills & eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal, listening, written & oral communication skills.
- Be able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Be updated with the latest industry and technology trends, and market research
- Possess a short/quick learning curve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Ability to understand different domains & problem statements
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze opportunities and information
- Immaculate in documentation, process-oriented & analytical.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under pressure.
- Prior exposure to user experience design/software development/product management would be ideal.
- On-Site Role
- Structured Career Growth opportunities
- A culture that promotes challenging oneself for continuous improvement
- Open and communicative work environment
- Exciting sales challenges across multiple domains
- Remuneration commensurate with talent
- Other perks and benefits
- A hell lot of fun!
Life at NetBramha
Design, disruption, & lots of happy yellow vibes. Day in & day out.
Where design superheroes assemble to showcase their best work.
In a constant state of unlearning & learning, & sharing these with the design community.
Design Leadership Program
One-of-its-kind design leadership training molding design leaders of the future.
Yearly gathering of entire team; replete with fun, learning sessions, & activities
Awards & Accolades
Recognition of great work every year, celebration of expertise & passion
Hybrid Work Advantage
Strong interpersonal bond & seamless collaboration across 75+ hybrid team