7+ years of experience | Bangalore
NetBramha is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Program manager who can effectively plan and coordinate projects. They help in allocating the designers to the projects, monitor the time logs, workload and utilization of resources at an Org level. They ensure everything runs smoothly and follows program goals while maintaining a high level of detail for each project they oversee throughout their workday.
Role & Responsibilities
- Capacity planning, making sure that the designers are allocated to work on upcoming projects. Managing the entire resource allocation at a Org level. Assigning designers to projects in accordance with their skillsets and availability
- Monitoring and managing designers workload, utilisation, and overtime hours
- Providing support to project managers regarding resource management issues and offering strategic guidance
- Manage multiple projects, monitor their progress and deliver it as per the expected scope and timelines
- Define tasks and required resources weekly and manage scheduling designers for day to day utilization
- Manage feedback, input, and approval flows for design reviews
- Schedule development, monitor, update and report weekly progress
- Ability to proactively plan, and execute project objectives consistently by defining the scope and meeting client deliverables on time and within budget
- Establish effective project communication plans for diverse clients and ensure their execution
- Able to effectively communicate and present information in written and verbal form to internal and external customers
- Work closely with our Design & UX leaders to regularly improve team communication and process
- Thrive on getting great work done and building positive relationships across the team
- Impeccable and consistent attention to detail
Must have Skills
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds/skillset
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Critical thinking, analytical and forecasting skills
- Use data-driven approach for documentation and decision making
- Conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
- Managerial and time-management skills
- Interpersonal interaction skills (effective communication, negotiation, collaboration, the ability to be diplomatic and stand one’s ground)
Life at NetBramha
Design, disruption, & lots of happy yellow vibes. Day in & day out.
Where design superheroes assemble to showcase their best work.
In a constant state of unlearning & learning, & sharing these with the design community.
Design Leadership Program
One-of-its-kind design leadership training molding design leaders of the future.
Yearly gathering of entire team; replete with fun, learning sessions, & activities
Awards & Accolades
Recognition of great work every year, celebration of expertise & passion
Hybrid Work Advantage
Strong interpersonal bond & seamless collaboration across 75+ hybrid team