2+ years experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Gather requirements, coordinate associated meetings, and manage customer expectations.
- Plan and execute project objectives by defining the scope and ensure on-time delivery within the set budget.
- Establish effective project communication plans for a diverse clientele and ensure their execution.
- Effectively communicate and present written and verbal information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Define weekly tasks and resource requirements and manage designers schedule for daily utilization.
- Ability to hold colleagues accountable for their performance and adherence to established standard operating procedures.
- Work closely with the Design & UX leaders to regularly improve team communication and processes.
- Thrive on getting great work done and building positive relationships within the team
- Manage feedback, inputs, and approval flows for design reviews.
- Monitor project updates and developments, and maintain weekly progress reports.
- Strong attention to details.
Must have Skills
- Experience in working closely with creative teams (UX designers, UI designers, Design Directors, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize and maintain file structures for project deliverables.
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds/skill-sets
- Strong theoretical and practical project management knowledge.
Mail your resume to:email@example.com