Senior Project Manager
7+ years experience
Graduate in any field/discipline
A Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing complex projects from start to finish. They typically must have a strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools and are able to apply this knowledge to lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality. And have a proven track record of successfully managing large and complex projects. They should have the ability to inspire and motivate team members, strong leadership skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gather requirements, coordinate associated meetings and manage customer expectations
- Ability to proactively plan and execute project objectives consistently by defining the scope and meet client deliverables on time and within budget
- Establish effective project communication plans for the diverse clients and ensure their execution
- Able to effectively communicate and present information in written and verbal form to internal and external customers
- Define tasks and required resources weekly and manage scheduling designers for day to day utilization
- Ability to hold colleagues accountable for the results of their performance as well as their ability to follow established standard operating procedures
- Work closely with our Designers & Design leaders to regularly improve team communication and process
- Thrive on getting great work done and building positive relationships across the team
- Manage feedback, input, and approval flows for design reviews
- Schedule development, monitor, update and report weekly progress
- Impeccable and consistent attention to detail
Must have Skills
- Experience in working closely with creatives (i.e. UX designers, UI designers, Design Directors)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structures for the various deliverables
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds/skillsets
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
Life at NetBramha
Design, disruption, & lots of happy yellow vibes. Day in & day out.
Where design superheroes assemble to showcase their best work.
In a constant state of unlearning & learning, & sharing these with the design community.
Design Leadership Program
One-of-its-kind design leadership training molding design leaders of the future.
Yearly gathering of entire team; replete with fun, learning sessions, & activities
Awards & Accolades
Recognition of great work every year, celebration of expertise & passion
Hybrid Work Advantage
Strong interpersonal bond & seamless collaboration across 75+ hybrid team