Senior UX Designer
4+ years experience
1+ year leading a team
Senior UX Designers are responsible for the end to end execution of a project and leading all client communication. You should have highly developed design skills and excellent communication ability. You will plan, prioritize, and deliver all activities independently. You are the right fit if you enjoy creating interfaces, love challenges and designing digital products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct workshops and collaborate with clients to understand business needs, user needs & goals of the project
- Create personas to understand target audiences, craft user journeys and use cases for the product
- Create design assets that showcase relationships between product features, users and data
- Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to achieve goals of the project
- Create high quality wireframes that fulfill the goals of the product in a highly efficient and simple manner
- Audit designs that are already developed to identify improvements or conduct usability tests on your designs
- Manage and distribute work for junior UX designers and ensuring their time is utilized effectively
- Be involved in hiring process by taking interviews/assessing assignments
- Set new benchmarks in creating any UX artefacts and documents
Must have Skills
- Critical thinking and highly developed wireframing, presentation and prototyping skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Ability to present and explain your work to others with articulate communication
- Ability to plan & deliver projects on time.
- Ability to manage and mentor people
- High quality wireframes, prototypes and documents that meet the goals of the project
- Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers and stakeholders
- Documentation of the screens designed for smooth handover to visual designers and developers
- Timely delivery for any task assigned to you or your mentee
- Growth of mentees to ultimately become completely independent
- A detailed portfolio is a must in which only individual projects/work must be showcased.
- Previous experience in leading a design team is a must.
- Degree / Bachelors in Arts or Design is preferred.
Life at NetBramha
Design, disruption, & lots of happy yellow vibes. Day in & day out.
Where design superheroes assemble to showcase their best work.
In a constant state of unlearning & learning, & sharing these with the design community.
Design Leadership Program
One-of-its-kind design leadership training molding design leaders of the future.
Yearly gathering of entire team; replete with fun, learning sessions, & activities
Awards & Accolades
Recognition of great work every year, celebration of expertise & passion
Hybrid Work Advantage
Strong interpersonal bond & seamless collaboration across 75+ hybrid team