5+ years experience
2+ years experience in leading teams
The role requires a deep empathy for people & clients. The ideal candidate has enough experience managing multiple projects across UX teams. Needless to say technical expertise is a must. This is client facing role hence ability to deliver is of paramount importance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall quality of the UX projects at the studio
- Lead multiple projects ensuring each project is delivered on time & quality
- Constantly evolve design deliverables across research, strategy, IA, wireframes and product thinking.
- Collaborate with clients across workshops, design & research phase.
- Demonstrate deep design expertise internally(designers) & externally(clients)
- Identify risks in projects and work towards mitigating them.
- Create high quality presentations and documents as per need for clients, internal teams and stakeholders
- Help hire (take interviews) & train designers to build the UX team
Must have Skills
- Critical thinking with ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Technical expertise & depth in user research, prototyping, user journeys, IA's and more
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills with an ability to guide teams in the right direction
- Keen attention to detail across design functions
- Excellent documentation, storytelling and oratory skills
- Proficiency with research techniques and modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Delivery of projects within budgets and timelines with quality
- Growth of team members in terms of skill and hence designation
- Awards and recognition for the projects you lead
- New processes and templates to increase team efficiency and productivity
- Growth of business by identifying new opportunities or crafting winning pitches
- Freshers are not eligible
- Education criteria is not strict
- Detailed portfolio is must in which only individual projects / work must be showcased.
- All roles are remote at NetBramha
Mail your resume to:email@example.com