UX Researcher will be responsible for end-to-end UX research projects, whose observation & analytical skills can change the outlook of a product to suit users’ needs.Work on elevating the practice of research with qualitative and/or quantitative design research methods.
- Know research in and out - conduct & evaluate primary, secondary, qualitative, and quantitative research.
- Work with qualitative data along with a good understanding of quantitative data interpretation.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through in-depth qualitative research, mixed methods, benchmark studies, usability studies, surveys and other appropriate methodologies.
- Help standardize and develop best research practices.
- Translate findings to business opportunities with a track record of fuelling business growth with your insights.
- Very keen attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of the Design thinking / User-centered design process.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply. them during each phase.
- Successfully applying the applicable research methodologies to derive the best possible insights needed for making the best designs and best solutions to the client’s needs.
- Clear and close communication with internal teams, project managers and stakeholders.
- Create actionable deliverables in the form of engaging reports, journey maps or other materials as needed.
- Freshers are not eligible
- Education criteria is not strict
- Detailed portfolio is must, in which only indiviual projects / work must be showcased.
- All roles are remote at NetBramha