10+ years experience | Bangalore
5+ years experience in leading design teams, Masters in design / related disciplines
As a design director, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of all design projects, growth of the studio and designers across all levels. You would be expected to own the design practice and raise the bar of our design outcomes. You should enjoy being a champion for clients & users with a deep sense of empathy.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead, mentor, deliver and communicate for all the projects at the studio across research, design strategy, user experience design, and product design
- Constantly evolve design deliverables across research, strategy, branding, prototyping, user experience, usability testing, etc.
- Collaborate with clients across full UX lifecycle to drive impactful outcomes using design & design thinking
- Identify risks in projects and work towards mitigating them
- Ensure that each individual project team is aligned to the project goal and they deliver accordingly
- Setup, hire & train designers to build an outstanding design team
- Train & mentor a team of design leaders within the studio
- Maintain strong documentation for mentors, design processes, etc.
- Create a repository of templates, questionnaires, earlier project learnings and keep the same life during the course of each project to make them relevant
Must have Skills
- Critical thinking
- Effective collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Technical expertise across user research, visual design, product design, prototyping & remote collaboration
- Strong leadership
- Must have managed a team of 10 or more in previous roles.
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent documentation, storytelling, and oratory skills
- Proficiency with research techniques and modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Strong crisis management and risk mitigation skills
- Delivery of projects within budgets and timelines with quality
- Growth of team members in terms of skill and hence the designation
- Awards and recognitions for the projects you lead
- New processes and templates to increase team efficiency and productivity
- Growth of business by identifying new opportunities or crafting winning pitches
- Inspire everyone around with the design
- A detailed portfolio is a must in which only individual projects/work must be showcased.
- Previous experience in leading a design team is a must.
Life at NetBramha
Design, disruption, & lots of happy yellow vibes. Day in & day out.
Where design superheroes assemble to showcase their best work.
In a constant state of unlearning & learning, & sharing these with the design community.
Design Leadership Program
One-of-its-kind design leadership training molding design leaders of the future.
Yearly gathering of entire team; replete with fun, learning sessions, & activities
Awards & Accolades
Recognition of great work every year, celebration of expertise & passion
Hybrid Work Advantage
Strong interpersonal bond & seamless collaboration across 75+ hybrid team