Digital Marketing Lead (B2B)
5+ years experience in Digital Marketing
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for leading the overall marketing plan/strategy: across social media, website, digital and any other platforms. You will also
be in charge of developing and maintaining a comprehensive marketing strategy that elevates the NetBramha brand, increases our visibility & hence leads month on month basis with the ICP.
You are someone who enjoys clear goals, and ideates across channels and has done this before extensively. You are also someone who understands the nuances of B2B marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own the lead generation across channels.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with business goals.
- Drive KPIs like # of qualified leads per geography, site traffic, SEO performance, awards won, lead to conversion ratios, content quality, ranking on platforms like Clutch, etc.
- Build a strong content narrative & direction.
- Manage and refine our social media channels with content marketing and inbound marketing.
- Continually review changes to the market, and use tools to measure & iterate so that results are predictable and sustainable.
- Rally along to execute the brand vision & develop new ideas to make our design offerings visible in a competitive market.
- Lead content marketing initiatives, collaborating with internal teams to create engaging industry-specific campaign.
- Develop and execute campaigns to enhance brand visibility and engage the target audience.
- Effectively communicate digital marketing strategies and results to key stakeholders.
- Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and optimize marketing strategies.
Must have Skills
- Proven experience in B2B Marketing especially digital channels.
- Demonstrated success in managing and leading a high-performing marketing team.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and analytics.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Strong business acumen and innovative thinking, along with the ability to solve problems in complex environments.
Life at NetBramha
Design, disruption, & lots of happy yellow vibes. Day in & day out.
Where design superheroes assemble to showcase their best work.
In a constant state of unlearning & learning, & sharing these with the design community.
Design Leadership Program
One-of-its-kind design leadership training molding design leaders of the future.
Yearly gathering of entire team; replete with fun, learning sessions, & activities
Awards & Accolades
Recognition of great work every year, celebration of expertise & passion
Hybrid Work Advantage
Strong interpersonal bond & seamless collaboration across 75+ hybrid team