4+ years experience
A project manager is responsible for planning, executing, and closing projects according to set deadlines, within budget and scope. This includes coordinating with cross-functional teams, managing project resources, and ensuring project deliverables are met. They are also responsible for communicating project status to stakeholders, identifying and managing project risks, and implementing project management best practices.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing project plans, goals, and objectives
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams
- Managing project resources
- Ensuring project deliverables are met
- Communicating project status to stakeholders
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Implementing project management best practices
- Planning, executing, and closing projects according to set deadlines, within budget and within scope
- Leading and motivating project teams
- Continuously monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Adapting project management approach to suit the changing needs and requirements of the project.
- Work closely with the Designers & Design leaders to regularly improve team communication and processes.
Must have Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong budget and financial management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to think strategically and long-term
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in project management software such as Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the project life cycle and development methodologies.
Life at NetBramha
Design, disruption, & lots of happy yellow vibes. Day in & day out.
Where design superheroes assemble to showcase their best work.
In a constant state of unlearning & learning, & sharing these with the design community.
Design Leadership Program
One-of-its-kind design leadership training molding design leaders of the future.
Yearly gathering of entire team; replete with fun, learning sessions, & activities
Awards & Accolades
Recognition of great work every year, celebration of expertise & passion
Hybrid Work Advantage
Strong interpersonal bond & seamless collaboration across 75+ hybrid team